1. The chairman sent out a questionnaire on Friday to all members. You don't need to do anything with it, a committee member will get in touch and collect your answers. The answers will then be used to work out the next steps for the club.
2. Neil Bryson of BWT has sent in a message regarding timber.
"I’ve a quantity of yew and laburnum logs available; endsealed and dry having spent 15 yrs in a shed. They’re available this week (24/8 to 30/8) only as we’re moving house and need to move them on before completion of the house sale."
So if you are interested then get in touch with Neil directly or contact Malcolm and he can put you in touch with Neil.
Lastly some club points:
1. Can we please have some contributions from members for the newsletter, you can reply to this email and attach photos etc?
2. You can access the club website at any time and we will update this with any information we have regarding the club.
3. Any ideas or suggestions to keep members connected, then please let us know.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter click here: Unsubscribe